Silicon Thinking | IoT-Ready SOC
Dassault Systèmes’ Silicon Thinking solution experience covers the end-to-end semiconductor product development.
It provides a semiconductor template with
- optimum resources allocation and monitoring
- collaborative management of Semi IP
- modular (Rules-Driven) Hardware & Software
- hierarchical and dynamic BOM (BOI)
- integrated simulation life-cycle management for device validation & verification
- continuous integration of backend data with integrated analytics (Pinpoint)
- enables researchers to model and optimize a range of materials for semiconductors.
- Achieve higher efficiency and zero re-spins in developing IOT-ready Systems-On-Chip
- True Enterprise Requirements Driven Semiconductor PLM system
- Semiconductor Template Driven Workspace, Project, Dashboard for Optimum Resources Allocation Execution Monitoring.
- Modular (Rules-Driven) Hardware & Software, Hierarchical and Dynamic BOM (BOM).
- Integrated Simulation Life-Cycle Management for SOC Validation & Verification.
- 3rd Generation of Collaborative Management of Semi IP
- RTL / Modules / Frond-end / Back-end / IP Security & Protection
- Semiconductor-enforced Rules at DDM / WIP Level : SITAR as Industry Proven methodology
- Continuous integration of backend data with integrated analytics (Pinpoint)
- Provides real time traceability to project goals unlike static based document driven systems
- Speeds up deployment by providing templates designed and proven by semiconductor companies
- Reduces errors throughout the SoC development cycles by quantifying rules for hand off and qualifying criteria for successful completion of workflow tasks
- Prevents costly respins or time consuming late stage changes by providing instant notification to changes in requirements, design files, simulation test benches or IP and PDK’s.
- Streamlines SoC design productivity by providing analytics, searching, reporting, and integrated issue and defect
- Industry production proven DDM technology
- Streamlines WIP workflow by providing “Invisible governance” of the project.
- Reduces SoC Design closure by providing a true collaborative environment for logic and physical designers to work together to achieve design closure with “Instant access” to real time semiconductor design data.